Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Definitely did not see that coming.

Nice Hellraiser reference

--Orange-- --Orange--

Ah yeah!

That was a lovely piece of work, and in 48 hrs? Congrats on a job well done!

Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

Dude too soon

The Titanic happened almost a century ago have respect for the families, man!

Just kidding. That was an enjoyable short and I must say I did not expect vegetables. The constant mumbling and muttering of dialogue reminded me of Popeye cartoon dialogues. All in all this is a funny flash. Good job.

Feed Us 2 Feed Us 2

I applied the fast cheat

After that the game got really buggy. Sometimes the piranha wouldn't register the position of my cursor and just get stuck and my small fleet of two keep disappearing and reappearing. In addition sometimes level 3 can be buggy all on its own. the objective is to kill 3 people but sometimes no people will spawn into the level: no boat, no divers period.

The idea seems fun but there are a few kinks to investigate and fix.

I would also suggest there be a way to turn off a cheat in case a player doesn't like it after all.

Saving the Company Saving the Company

Okay so this game does take a bit of patience

And it's not because of the puzzles but the lagging controls. The setup of the game is good. It makes me think of those puzzle quizzes but placed in a platform. That's cool, but the controls take a lot of fun out of it especially when you want precise movements like in the darkness level.

Heaven and Hell Heaven and Hell

Good but has some issues

Necessary items do get costly but it's okay. It adds to the strategy and makes the player think differently when it comes to resources.

The concept is pretty interesting but I wish there were other basic gaming elements in your project such as:

a save button
a pause button and
a quality button

I didn't find much need for most items. Outside of seeds the only thing I used was the freeze button, a great device but it activated a glitch the second time i used it. My angel froze herself and the other monsters were free to move. They shot at and attacked her but it didn't affect her. She just stayed in the air, invincible but useless. I had to refresh where, unfortunately I was put back to the beginning.

The game was not interesting enough for me to want to start over.

This is a good game, but I think if you pushed it further it can be way better

Dwagon Dwagon

It suuuuure is

This is a very unique creature you got here. Great concept.